Latest Newsletter Edition
Quick Tip: ‘Tis the Season for Important Tax Paperwork
Keeping your records organized will help make sure you don’t miss out on valuable deductions when it is time to file.
Some documents to be on the lookout for:
- Wage and income statements (like W-2 or 1099-MISC)
- Health Insurance statements (like Form 1095)
- Proof of qualifying educational expenses (like Form 1098-T)
- Mortgage interest statements
- Retirement distribution statements
- Investment account statements
- Charity donation receipts
About Chad Brzezinski, CPA, PLLC
Chad Brzezinski, CPA, PLLC is a Certified Public Accounting Firm providing accounting, tax, and other advisory services to businesses and individuals. The Firm’s expertise ranges from basic tax management and accounting services to more in-depth services such as financial statements. Combining expertise with one-on-one professional relationships, the Firm assures that every client receives the close analysis and attention they deserve.
Phone: (724) 698-5200 Fax: (724) 698-5201 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org