The mission of Chad Brzezinski, CPA, PLLC is to provide complete, reliable, and high quality accounting and tax services to clients in small to medium-sized businesses as well as to individuals by serving as their key trusted professional advisor in a rapidly changing marketplace.
About Chad R. Brzezinski, CPA, CGMA
Chad R. Brzezinski, CPA, CGMA is the founder and managing member of Chad Brzezinski, CPA, PLLC. Mr. Brzezinski’s experience in the fields of accounting, tax, finance, and information technology spans about 25 years. Before establishing Chad Brzezinski, CPA, PLLC, Chad was the Tax Director at a regional certified public accounting firm with multiple offices, where he oversaw client engagements and directed the growth, development, and operations of the firm’s tax team and its services and marketing efforts. Chad’s areas of specialty include corporate, individual, and not-for-profit taxation and financial reporting for privately held companies including, but not limited to, manufacturers, wholesalers, contractors, real estate developers, multi-state businesses, and flow-through entities.
Chad is a Magna Cum Laude graduate of Gannon University where he earned a Bachelor of Science degree in Accounting. He is a charter member of Sigma Beta Delta, an international honor society for business, management, and administration.
Professional Memberships and Organizations
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA).
- Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants (PICPA).
- Member of the Schools and Colleges Committee
- Past President, Vice-President, and Secretary of the Northwestern Chapter
- Former Member of the PICPA’s Council (The PICPA’s governing body)
- Former Member of the Executive Committee
- Former Member of the Chapter Operations Committee
- Former Member of the Nominations Committee
- Former Member of the CPA Image Enhancement Committee
- Former Member of the CPE Programs Committee
- Recognized and Honored at the PICPA’s Organization Annual Leadership Conference as one of their 40 Under 40 Members to Watch for 2009-2010.